Topic

Naruto Manga 492 Update

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Naruto Manga 490 RAW Spoilers and Predictions

Status: PREDICTION
by: Buttjee

Naruto 490 : The Key of Forbidden Jutsu

(Kabuto Scene)

Kabuto : I want to join force with you to crush everyone and Konoha.
Madara : What's with the sudden change of heart?
Kabuto : Both of us have same aim the destruction of konoha and ninja world. So why don't we both join forces.
Madara: ok I will join forces with you …(I know what you are after…..)

Sasuke appears from the door with new sharingan ..
Kabuto : so you really transplanted your brother eyes .hahhaha
Sasuke : how dare you use my brother as your toy. I will kill you right here.

Madara: Calm down Sasuke he is not your enemy we all want to destroy konoha with all our power so we also need his help.
Sasuke : tsk….but remember no one come in between me and Naruto Im the only one who will destroy Naruto and revive Uchiha clan.

Kabuto : thinking….(so things are already so heated up it will be interesting and when they became weak I will kill Madara, Sasuke and Naruto and victory will be mine).

(Naruto Scene )

Naruto still on frog mountain with Sages thinking how will I can control nine tail fox and what about the octopus while thinking in deep thoughts interrupted by sage frog

So Naruto what are you going do now?
Naruto : …. I think I will talk to baachaa and kakashi about the key because kakashi sensei is close to my father and he better know about this key. (if ero-sennin was still here then I might not have problem with the key but I have to do it for konoha's sake and for whole ninja world. Because I don’t wanna any other person to become like sasuke..)

Naruto comes back to village

Sakura met with Naruto and drag him to Hokage tent where kakashi and Tsunade and shikamaru are.

Tsunade : Naruto….thanks for what you did and heard every thing from Kakashi of what happen at Kages summit and about you and Sasuke..

Naruto : Leave these things for later bachaa how are you. Now your are back we are now at our 100% .

Tsunade : …we have place so much burden on you Naruto Im so sorry that I cant do anything for you.
Naruto: What are u talking about Im also the son of hokage these things are nothing for me.
Tsunade: shocked how do you know about your father means fourth hokage .
Shikamaru , sakura and shizune looks shocked that Naruto is the son of fourth hokage .

Naruto : that’s not important right now I just came back from mobuzuka mountain where I met super size great sage and she told me prediction about future concerning me.

Tsunade: ..What did they have seen some thing else about you .(SO naruto really is the child of prophecy who will change the world. Naruto I pray for you so you can change the whole system I which we are living)

So what did sages told u about your future

Naruto : first was about octopus where I meet with someone like octopus
Kakashi : (thinking about eight tail the brother of raikage ) Means eight tail

Naruto shocked means I have to meet with eight tail
Naruto: and about sasuke too where I have to fight with some one with powerful eyes

Tsunade: so it seems that they are fated to fight each other

Naruto : and there is some thing else I want both of ur help mean kakashi and tsunade
Tsunade ,kakashi : what .?
Naruto : summon the key toad and open the scroll
Tsunade and kakashi look shocked that the …

Naruto : yes I have to master it to complete that jutsu so that I can fight with sasuke and madara .

Kakashi : now I understand what was the meaning of eight tail naruto you have to meet with raikage brother so he will teach you how to control nine tail. you must go and meet him at once and take someone with you.


While they are talking sakura .shizune and shikamru still in shocked about naruto the son of fourth hokage .

Now Naruto is going to met eight tail and what is waiting there for naruto .?
________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: The Icon

Naruto 490: The Seal

Opens up with madara and Kabutomaru/kabuto

Madara: you came here to join forces?
Kabuto: i don' think that will be a problem to you right? cuz orochimaru was able to join because he was strong well i am more powerful than him, and also the one that ruined his dreams.
Madara: why do you want to join forces? what could you possibly get from that.
Kabuto: lets just say like you i. i want to destroy a certain someone and take something.
Madara:.......... (to himself) does he mean sasuke..
Kabuto: so what will it be?
Madara: to be able to use EDO TENSEI is pretty impressive a technique that the 2nd hokage created, and not just that you seem to have orochimaru's powers now and most importantly i have some of my members back. Nagato, kakazu,Deidara,sasori, and him.... Itachi.

All the Reaminination members steps out of the coffins and zoom up to itachi. itachi still has his sharingan. it turn out the reanimation technique brings back every aspect of the person. itachi's eyes opens and his mangekyou sharingan is activated.

Madara: if you wanted to prove yourself by using reanimination, itachi is probably the last person i would bring back.
Kabuto: and why is that?
Madara: well i don't think sasuke will like seing his brother like this.....

Back to the frog village naruto is thinking about the 4th hokage's seal

Naruto: that justu is too much its not that easy to accomplish
Scroll frog: yes i know that and as i said before this seal is the ticket to that justu.

The scroll frog remember when he and jiraiya was talking and he asked jiraiya if naruto even need such a justu.

Naruto: (thinking)
Scroll frog: are you alright naruto?
Naruto: uhhh me ohh yea am fine i was just thinking about what the 4th said to me back then.

i sealed half of the demon fox chakra inside ou because i knew you'd learn how to use it someday because you are my son. i have a good reason for it someone was hiding in the shadows controlling the nine tails movements a shinobi of unfathomable power the man from akatsuki with the mask.

Naruto: the 4th wanted me to learn to controll the nine tail fox, jiraiya tried to help me but i.....
Elder frog: naruto as you know you are the child of prophecy and the son of the 4th hokage you a a special child and its time you realise that.
Scroll Frog: its time to let you have the seal naruto place your hand on the square..
Naruto: what will happen to me when i do
Scroll Frog: you will become one with the seal and the key to opening and closing the 4th hokage's seal
once naruto puts his hand on the square a huge beam of light is made, his shirt burst open showing the nine tail seal disappearing. the the seal and the key is now part of naruto.

Fakusuka: naruto are you okay?
Naruto...............
Fakasuku:..?
Naruto: its time i tame the nine tail fox

Naruto 491: We are Strong Too
________________________________________________________
Status: PREDICTION
by: Musica

Naruto 490: The Preparation Starts

(Naruto's scene)
*Naruto walking at the Konoha streets spacing out*

Naruto : (What should i do now that I have the key)
Sakura : Naruto...? where were you? I thought you were going to visit Tsunade-sama? are you ok? *now looking worried*
Naruto : Sakura-chan... eheheheh... I was going to meet her now... dun worry...I'm ok...
Sakura : Naruto... tell me what happened..? you are going the wrong way to Hokage's tent

http://animexfull-spoiler.blogspot.com/

*Stopping Naruto from walking*
Naruto : Ermm... Sakura-chan... I am really clueless right now and I really wished Ero-sennin was here so that I can ask him a lot of question. I met with the Elder Toad Sage and he gave me something but I need some answers.
Sakura : *Punching Naruto's guts and pulling Naruto's hand*
Naruto : Erggh..!! Sakura-chan...what was that for???
Sakura : To put some sense into you... you never whined before and you never gave up and I don't expect to see you give up now. Konoha needs you and I need you... Do you understand Naruto.... *Sakura said while smiling still pulling Naruto and runnning towards Hokage tent* The closest person to Jiraiya-sama is Hokage-sama and you might find your answers there. Kaka-sensei is there too.
Naruto : You are right Sakura-chan.... Thank you...

(Karin's and Ibiki's Scene)
*Now Karin is pigging out and keeps on eating while requesting for more food*

Ibiki : I know you are trying to stall time and please know that i will never fall for your tricks. Now tell me about Madara and Sasuke.
Karin : I am still hungry... please get me some more food...
Unknown Ninja : Ibiki-san......
Ibiki : I never thought i have to resort to this....and i have never done this to a girl before since no man has ever escaped this fate.
Karin : Stopped eating and looks like Ibiki.
Ibiki : Please leave me with this girl alone... if she doesnt cooperate... I will make sure she does...
*Ibiki took off his bandana and revealed his scarred head*
Karin : *gulps* (what is he going to do)
*Doors closes as Ibiki starts walking slowly towards Karin... Ibiki slammed his fist on the desk*
Karin : Ahhh...!!! ok...i will talk....
Ibiki : *puts on his bandana* Now talk girl...!!

(Shikamaru's Scene)
*Shikamaru is lying down on his favourite spot watching the clouds*

Shikaku : The war is coming and here you are lazing around. *Shikaku appears and sat down beside Shikamaru*
Shikamaru : Dad? i know the war is coming but its too much troublesome right now and I don't want to think about it now.
Shikaku : What are you talking about... It is important for every ninja to do their part as a....
Shikamaru : Dad... i know how important Konoha is to me and Azuma taught me that the 'King' is important....right now when there is time, i will enjoy the clouds on this nice day but when the war starts i will never stop fighting for Konoha even if I bleed to death.
Shikaku : *Smiling* well you are not young to be in that room anymore
*Both of them lying down beside each other staring at clouds*

This is a PREDICTION -- NOT A SPOILER

(Kabuto and Tobi's scene)
Tobi : It seems that you can make an army to lead the war yourself, I don't see why you want to join me.
Kabuto : Well i have my reasons... Lord Orochimaru has always shared with me his visions and I intend to carry on his visions even if he is gone.
Tobi : How do I know that I can trust you...
Kabuto : You don't have too...cos i would have already killed you if I wanted you dead..
Tobi : ..............
*Sasuke appears out of nowhere*
Sasuke : Kabuto...!!! *Activating his Sharingan*
Tobi : Calm down Sasuke... he is not our enemy...
Sasuke : Whoever is a hindrance to my plans is my enemy....
Kabuto : Sasuke-kun... aren't you happy to see an old friend... looks like you got your brother's eyes...
Sasuke : You have insulted him enough by bringing his body back... I would have killed you now... don't speak of him anymore.
Kabuto : *Glaring at Sasuke* (hehe...this will go as planned)
Tobi : We have a lot to talk about Kabuto....

(Naruto's scene at Hokage's tent)
Naruto : Tsunade no Baa-chan...!! you are looking good and still faking young...
*Tsunade twitched by that comment*
Sakura : Naruto...!! so not be rude...!!
Naruto : *Folding his arms and looking away*
Tsunade : I still have not thank you brat for saving Konoha... Thank you Naruto...
*Shizune in tears*
Naruto : *Putting his hand on the back of his head* Heheheh... it was nothing baa-chan...don't worry about it...
Kakashi : Naruto...you have something important to tell us...
Naruto : *nodding his head and bit his thumb* Kuchiyose no jutsu... *the frog scroll appeared*
Tsunade : *looks shocked* Is that the...??
Kakashi : *Eyes opened wide* The key to Yondaime's four elephant seal....
Naruto : I need your help Tsunade no Baa-chan...you and Kaka-sensei
*scene ends with Sakura looking worried*

What is going to happen next... Can Naruto decide what to do next... Will the war finally start?

Next Chapter 491 - Naruto's Decision
________________________________________________________
Status: SPOOF
by: Musica

The scene now shows Naruto throwing the frog scroll up and down while lying down on the tree... and it appears Kakashi is approaching Naruto...

Naruto : Now...what can this scroll do...
Kakashi : Naruto...!!
Naruto : Ahh..!!! *shocked as he drops the scroll on the ground*
Naruto : Oh shit...!!!
*Scrolls opened up and came out the Shinigami... Looks around saw Kakashi...grabs his soul disappears while Kakashi lays down dead...
Naruto : -.-' ermmmm.... sorry.... now what am I suppose to do...?? *pulls kakashi's body and hide it under the bushes...*
Naruto : Ok now i have to run before someone finds him... *grabs the scroll*

Naruto runs towards the Hokage tents as he saw Tsunade fat...

Naruto : Tsunade no baa-chan...you looked ermm... beautiful...
Tsunade : *Chomp Chomp* what are you doing here Naruto... is that candy for me....
Naruto : ermm...no its a scroll..
Tsunade : Ok let me see....
Naruto : No...!!! i cant because...
Tsunade : *grabs it from Naruto* haha...let me open this...
Naruto : Baa chan no...!!
Tsunade : Why is there a face of Kakashi crying??
*The shinigami appears again...looking around lost and saw Tsunade stared at him and sealed Tsunade's soul and she lay dead still fat... this time the Shinigami made a buuurrrp sound before disappearing...
Naruto : -.-' ermmm i better leave...

*Sakura appears with a large group of ninja running towards the tent*
Sakura : Naruto what are you doing here??
Naruto : ermm...nothing... -.-'
Sakura : Have you heard... someone found Kakashi-sensei dead under the bushes... and we have to report this to Hokage-sama...
Naruto : ermm ok...she might be inside....
Sakura : Didn't you meet her?
Naruto : Ermm...nopes...I think i meet her after ichiraku's.... btw...why is there a lot of ninja's here with you..
Sakura : they all wanted to visit hokage sama...is that a scroll...you want to give to hokage-sama... *grabs the scroll and ran off into the tent*
Naruto : Sakura-chan...ermm...never mind..
*Naruto walks away as he heard even louder buuuurrrrppp coming from the tent as he walks away whistling*

Now to Kabuto, Tobi scene.... Sasuke suddenly appears and saw Itachi's body...

Sasuke : Nii-san...is that you *tears starting to form*
*Tobi and Kabuto stared at Sasuke as he cries and they continued with their discussion*
Sasuke : So you are back...for real this time...*still crying* so...you are not talking to me...
Sasuke : *turns his back on Itachi(corpse)* hn..!! im not gonna talk to you cos you left me behind twice..!!
Tobi : *looking at Sasuke* ........ -.-'
Kabuto : *sigh* sasuke...that is not you real brother....
Sasuke : *now crying* im sorry Nii-san... y wont you talk to me....please talk to me... please.... *now on the floor throwing tantrums....
Tobi : Sasuke...what the hell are you doing...i just mopped the floor...
Kabuto : What is wrong with this Akatsuki...and here I tot they were cool and im messed up...
Sasuke : *stands up and henge into his 6 year old self and walking to Itachi and taking Itachi's hand using Itachi's fingers to poke his own forehead...
Tobi : *shakes his head and turn back to Kabuto* where were we?
Kabuto : (i better bail) ermm...i gotta go do groceries...ja ne...!! *leaves the scene*
Tobi : Sasuke... lets go play with our Konoha doll house shall we...
Sasuke : Jumping like a kid...yay...!!!!
*Zetsu took a kunai and stabbed himself before he realised he cant be killed that way...*
Zetsu : Damn..!!

The end... xD

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely feel ecstatic when I find articles relevant to my work and my subject. read manga online

    ReplyDelete